So delicious and really easy. Top with avo, tomato, a little salt and pepper. You will not believe how good they are. Plus super low carb and a great source of calcium and good fats.
You will need:
- 1 & 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Beef Bone Broth Powder (we used herb and garlic)
- 1/2 tsp The Wholefood Pantry Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 180.
- In a bowl combine almond meal, salt, sesame seeds and Beef Bone Broth Powder.
- Whisk the egg and add to the mixture then slowly whisk in oil.
- Mix well to combine and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Cooks note: You may need to add a little water to bring it together.
- Roll out 2 pieces of baking paper about the size of a large baking tray.
- On one piece, place the dough and then place the other piece on top and roll the dough between the 2 sheets until the dough is cracker thickness (about ½ a centremeter or whatever is good for you).
- Peel off the top sheet then cut into cracker size pieces, say 5cm squares.
- Bake for 12 to 15 until golden. You can turn them half way through cooking if you want, but it is not necessary.
- Let them cool completely before serving.