Yummy and easy and nourishing – we’re in!
You will need:
100-200g of leftover meat or vegetables
1 packet Gow Gee wonton wrappers
2-3 tbsp Beef Bone Broth (any flavour)
3 cups or water
Broccoli florets, sliced thinly
3-4 brussel sprouts, leaves separated
- Chop finely any leftover meat or veggies you may have. Place a teaspoon of meat/veggie mixture, place in the middle of the wonton wrapper.
- Fold in half then crimp and press edges together until sealed.
- Heat a medium saucepan with some coconut oil. Put pot stickers (wontons) into the pan to brown the bottoms gently.
- Make up 1 cup of broth, by mixing together 1 cup of boiling water with 3 tsp of Beef Bone Broth Powder. Add 1 cup of the broth to the pan and turn down heat to let the pot stickers steam for 2 minutes (or until pastry is opaque).
- Mix up the rest of your water and broth together and place into bowls.
- Assemble with sliced broccoli, brussel leaves and pot stickers. Season to taste and enjoy!