Each Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask is cleverly designed to mold securely to the contours of your face and upper neck, delivering pure hydrating Hyaluronic Acid deep into your skin. Packed with stimulating, collagen-building Copper Peptides for visibly younger-looking skin.
The healing properties of Zinc and Pro-Vitamin B5 strengthen your natural skin barrier. Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask were designed to be applied immediately after any clinical procedure, including microneedling to assist with restoring and replenishing skin, and greater comfort.
Apply the hydrating face mask during or after long haul flights to rehydrate skin; after extreme weather exposure; and as a quick skin pick-me-up before special events.
- Key Benefits of Dp Dermaceuticals Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask:
- Easy to apply the pre-shaped cloth mask, secured with ear loops
- Helps hydrate and cool skin for immediate relief post-procedure
- Assists with reducing inflammation and redness
- Nourishes for long-lasting comfort
- Leaves the skin feeling revitalised, smooth, and awakened
- Softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and acne scars
- Plumps and firms for a rejuvenated effect
- Suitable for all skin types and skin conditions: aged, pigmented, sensitised, dehydrated, problematic
- Enhances microneedling results and hydration
- Non-Woven Spunlace Viscose Rayon
A soft, breathable fabric that’s cooling and highly absorbent.
- HylaFuse Complex Hyaluronic Acid
A triple-weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration moisture infusion and long-lasting comfort.
Helps your skin recover faster and stronger after its integrity has been compromised.
- Panthenol (Vitamin Pro-B5)
Physically attracts moisture to the skin’s surface and delivers major moisture and nutrients to the deepest layers of the skin.
- Copper Peptides
Clinically proven to revitalise aged cells to stimulate refreshed and renewed collagen production.
Ways to use it
Daily Skin Care Routine
Use our hydrating face mask once-a-week at home.
1. Cleanse with Micro Derm Exfoliant.
2. Apply Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask to the face starting at the forehead, wrapping around the ears, then smoothing out over the remainder of the face.
3. Allow the mask to activate for 10–30 minutes before removing and discarding.
4. Massage any excess mask residue into the skin and follow with an application of the appropriate Dp Dermaceuticals™ corrective serum.
In the 1-3 days following microneedling, during the proliferation phase, your skin may feel dry. Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask is the perfect fix as it drenches skin in hydration.
FAQS: Dp Dermaceutials Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask
Want to know more? Check out our FAQs page now.
What other products should I use to get the best results?
You’ll appreciate the deep hydration of the Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask immediately following an at-home or clinical microneedling procedure. But it can also be used once a week or whenever your skin feels a little parched and in need of intensive hydration.
What skin concerns can I use Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask for?
Hyla Active 3D Sculptured Mask is our ultimate hydrating face mask suitable for all skin types and skin conditions: aged, pigmented, sensitised, dehydrated, problematic.
How does HylaFuse™ work?
HylaFuse™ contains 3 molecular sizes of Hyaluronic Acid, the smallest of which can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin. HylaFuse™ is clinically proven to be absorbed 150% more effectively than other forms of Hyaluronic Acid. Dp Dermaceuticals products containing HylaFuse™ Complex continue delivering water and active ingredients up to 8 hours after application.
There are no reviews yet.