You can’t go past Micro Derm Exfoliant in your quest for silky smooth skin. Infused with the power of Bamboo Extract to support collagen production while exfoliating your skin, our signature exfoliant diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, age spots, uneven tone and acne scars. Bamboo Extract is rich in silica, a natural healer that’s gentle and soothing on sensitive skin. It’s also a potent antioxidant that fights free radical attacks. Another key ingredient is Lactic Acid, a gentle exfoliant that stimulates cell renewal for brighter, smoother and softer skin.
Micro Derm Exfoliant should be used daily and before microneedling in a clinical or at-home setting to remove dulling residue and dead skin cells.
- Key Benefits of Dp Dermaceuticals Micro Derm Exfoliant:
- Face exfoliant that refines and softens for immediate comfort
- Brightens complexion by removing dulling residue and dead skin cells
- Leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores, age spots, uneven tone and acne scars
- Unifies and smoothes for increased clarity
- Bamboo Powder
A mineral-rich, resurfacing medium that gently buffs and exfoliates for a non-abrasive finish.
- Shea & Mango Butters
Nourishing and rich botanical emollients that fortify barrier function to prevent dehydration and stripping. The skin feels instantly smooth and re-texturised.
- Aloe Vera & Cucumber Extracts
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich botanicals abundant in natural Vitamin C, A and E. Irritation and reactivity are visually reduced and skin is strengthened.
- HylaFuse Complex
A triple weighted Hyaluronic Acid complex that effortlessly absorbs into the skin to promote maximum hydration moisture infusion and long-lasting comfort.
Ways to use it
Regular Skin Care Routine
To be used as a face exfoliant as needed after Tri-Phase Cleanser:
1. Apply an almond-sized amount of Micro Derm Exfoliant to slightly moistened hands and exfoliate in light circular motions. Avoid the eye area.
2. Remove with a sponge or face flannel.
3. Follow with recommended Dp Dermaceuticals™ products for your skin concern.
What other products should I use to get the best results?
First, cleanse the area with Tri-Phase Cleanser. Then proceed with Micro Derm Exfoliant before continuing with your prescribed Dp Dermaceuticals™ correctors (Brite Lite, Retinal Active or Vitamin Rich Repair) and moisturisers for your skin concerns.
EXPERT TIP: Add 3 pumps of Brite Lite to Micro Derm Exfoliant, blend between hands and apply as a customised resurfacing exfoliation for aged, sun-damaged skin.
What skin concerns can I use Micro Derm Exfoliant for?
Micro Derm Exfoliant is a face exfoliant that’s beneficial for all skin types and concerns. It gently and effortlessly whisks away dirt, makeup and impurities.
There are no reviews yet.